Global Office Hours with Craig
- General study abroad inquiries
- Inquiries about programs in Italy, South America, the Middle East, Africa, as well as Semester at Sea
- Returnee questions
- Study abroad scholarship questions
- Adhere to the Principles of Community: https://www.ucmerced.edu/principles-of-community.
- You must log in with a password and with a Zoom account.
- You must be admitted from the Zoom “waiting room.”
- If you wish to meet privately, please indicate that or schedule a direct appointment by visiting https://studyabroad.ucmerced.edu/craig-appt.
- Unless I see fit to do otherwise, I will allow multiple students to join simultaneously.
- I reserve the right to make students wait in a first-come-first-served order.
- Enabling video is encouraged, but so is muting with multiple participants while listening only.
- The use of the chat feature to submit questions and comments is highly encouraged.
- I reserve the right to remove any user perceived to be engaged in harassment or “Zoombombing.”