Study Abroad extends the geographical boundaries of UC Merced through unique educational experiences—within and beyond the traditional classroom—to support students in their academic and career goals.
The Study Abroad team can help with:
- Advising through all stages of study abroad exploration, application, selection, pre-departure, and return
- Support for study abroad students and liaison with:
- The UC Merced Office of the Registrar,
- The UC Merced Office of the Financial Aid and Scholarships, and
- UC Merced Student Business Services
- Facilitation of course articulation
- Support for study abroad scholarships
- Training, support, and consultation for campus departments
If you are ready to begin a study abroad application, please visit the MyStudyAbroad Portal to get started!
Detailed information about the study abroad process can be found at the Study Abroad website.